Effective Newsletter Publisher
How often do you write a letter or just a
- But what you find is the program to attempt
the task is just too powerful.
- It becomes a learning experience at a time you
just don't need.
The phrase, "you don't need a sledge hammer to crack
a nut" comes to mind.
Here is a Word-processor even a child could use.
Everything is simple and unobtrusive in design.
Enjoy writing without worrying where or what to do
next. Imagine WordPad with spelling, word count and
multiple documents. Be able to create and edit
documents within an easy environment.
Simple jobs require simple tools. Format and proof
files with ease.
Have at hand many of the common features in
professional suites to create great pieces of work
- Use the common format tools such as line-spacing,
paragraph spacing and alignment.
- Font tools include B, I, U, bullets, text with
back colors and heading styles.
- Proof with the Spell Checker and also Find and
- Finally check with Print preview with live editing
of the document layout.
- View the word count of the whole document and also
the selection. They are always visible in the status
- Version: 10.5
- Release date: 10 August 2014
- Requirements: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8+
- File size 2.76Mb
Newsletter Publisher Free